We, Food and Beverage Mananagement Association, and our licensors own this website and all its contents, including any and all of its modules, the arrangement and compilation of content, all trademarks and logos, information, text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software displayed on or used in connection with this website (collectively the “Content”). You acknowledge and agree that you have no right, title or interest (including without limitation all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights) in any of the Content and will not challenge our ownership or right to use the Content.
USE OF WEBSITE
You shall not, except as permitted under applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, decompile, alter, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works from any Content or copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise communicate or caused to be displayed to the public any Content without our prior written permission. However, you may download, display and print the materials displayed on this website for your personal, non-commercial use.
Partnership with NTUC
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
1. I consent to my personal data being collected, used and retained by NTUC for the purposes of:
a) processing and administering the benefits provided by NTUC under the NTUC Social Membership; and
b) carrying out verification of my membership status and/or information that I have provided to the Association.
2. I consent to my personal data being disclosed between NTUC and the Association for the purposes of managing and increasing the benefits provided by NTUC under the NTUC Social Membership.
3. I further consent to be contacted by NTUC via email, text messages, calls and/or post for matters relating to the NTUC Social Membership.
4. I will keep NTUC informed immediately of any changes to my personal particulars that may affect the benefits provided by NTUC under the NTUC Social Membership and in order for NTUC to contact me for all matters relating to the same.
5. I understand that I am also applying for membership to the NTUC Link's Rewards Programme administered by NTUC Link Private Limited (“NTUC Link”), and Ready for Experience (RX) Programme, an engagement experience platform by NTUC Club. I agree to abide by the terms and conditions of NTUC Link and NTUC Club.
I acknowledge and consent to:
(a) the collection, use and retention of my personal data by NTUC Link and NTUC Club for the purposes of fulfilling, servicing and managing my NTUC Link's Rewards Programme and RX Experience Programme.
(b) the disclosure of my personal data between NTUC, NTUC Link, and NTUC Club for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my Link Rewards Programme and RX Experience Programme;
(c) the disclosure of my personal data by NTUC Link to its LinkPoints Partners/Merchants for the purposes of fulfilling, servicing and managing my NTUC Link's Rewards Programme;
(d) visit www.link.sg to manage my Link membership (including withdrawal of consent) after my successful enrolment to NTUC Link's Rewards Programme (which can be found on https://rewards.link.sg/legal/privacy-notice). I also agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Lin Rewards that can be found on https://rewards.link.sg/legal/terms-conditions.
(e) visit www.ntucclub.com to manage my RX Experience Programme (including withdrawal of consent) after my successful enrolment to RX Experience Programme.
For all enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a social membership member, you:
o acknowledge and consent to the above for NTUC and to be contacted by NTUC for the various benefits and privileges provided by NTUC.
o acknowledge and consent to the above for NTUC Link's Rewards Programme and to be contacted by NTUC Link for the various benefits and privileges provided by NTUC Link.
o acknowledge and consent to the above for NTUC Club's Ready for Experience Membership and to be contacted by NTUC Club for the various benefits and privileges provided by NTUC Club.